pub. on mar 31, 2012
* Invited to The FILE -- Electronic Language International Festival 2011
* Italian Film Festival 2011 (italy) aresfestival
* Invited to Gamerz 2010 Festival
* Mention on metaverseTV - The stream scene - metaversetv.com/blog/2010/07/the-stream-scene-25/
* Featured in Hiperia3D.com top best Machinima - Machinima of the Week news.hiperia3d.com/
* Featured in "Best Music Video" on "the best internet video" video of the month internetvideomag.com/BestMusicVideosontheInternet.htm
This is a Collaborative work between SlimGirlFat and spyvspy aeon (Aka Andre Lopes).
The Moon through the ages has been a significant inspiration and creativity of many artists around the world. SlimGirlFat has achieved a great song and the starting inspiration to this creation.
I should frame this work between both of their own simplistic and the complex of its composition but I rather leave you the final judgment. don't blame me ツ. Inspired by Enigma video clips (I'm a big fan of them) I've tried an approach to a SL Machinima to their kinda videos. This video is nothing more than a thought caught in no where place no where in time, some sort of a let it flow (with some few basic knowledge).
Most of the special fx's are made on After effects and I want to mention that the glass breaking on the start it's a precomposed set already build on 3DS max and exported to AE, royalty free. The rest I just applied a bunch of coolest effects build by my own, from foam through cc cylinder (warp drive) and some 3D depth field with some motion blur. I hope you enjoy so much as I this new release.
Music by SlimGirlFat (aka Slim Warrior in-SL)
Director and producer
This is a Collaborative work between SlimGirlFat and spyvspy aeon.
The application this work is under a creative commons license attribution Nocommercial NoDerivative Works 2.0 Generic
Would you like to comment?
for a free account,
(if you're already a member).