pub. on dic 06, 2015 Second LifeWallpapers - Backgrounds - Pictures (temporary)
LGwuzhere's works
(temporary)
 
View all sizes

L$200
(spoilers below)

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
  E. H. Foxtrot

Fur: Siamese - Lilac
Eyes: Genesis Water (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Guitar)
Size: Normal
Version: 1.48
〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
MOM:
Fur: Abyssinian - Cinnamon
Eyes: Caramel (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Mysterious
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Guitar)

DAD:
Naughty Kitty! - Naughty Abby
Fur: Genesis - Smokey III
Eyes: Genesis Water (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Guitar)
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Spoilers:
- gender: female
- fur: certainly hiding Maine Coon Plush Calico Washed
- eye color: 50% chance hiding Caramel; 50% chance Gerbera Pink
- eye shape: 56% chance pure Curious; 44% chance hiding Mysterious
- pupil: 33% chance pure Big; 67% chance hiding Small
- shade: 33% chance hiding Glitter or something more recessive; otherwise likely pure Natural
- tail: 33% chance pure Genesis; 33% chance hiding Plush; 33% chance Frisky or something more recessive
- ears: 50% chance hiding Mysterious; 50% chance Odyssey No. 1 or something more recessive
- whisker color: 33% chance pure Silver; 67% chance hiding White or something more recessive
- whisker shape: 33% chance pure Guitar; 67% chance hiding Mysterious or something more recessive

 

Would you like to comment?

Register for a free account, Connect with facebook or login (if you're already a member).
LGwuzhere View LGwuzhere's home

 


views comms notes favs
404 /  0 /  0 /  2
Share This ▾

Post to your Blog or Embed in your site, Bookmark and Send to Friends!

LINK
Tags
animals  
   
kittycats  
   

This work is public
All rights reserved

Blog | | About Koinup | Press Area | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Copyright Notices

who's online